If you want to place a AD on this page or SponsorTHIS SHOW click HERE!!
Ebony Journey is a Dallas native. She is the middle of three siblings. She has been a lover of music
since childhood. She was exposed to many different genres and began to play to alto saxophone in the
fourth grade. Later, she went on playing throughout high school. In college, she started to sing with the
university gospel choir. Following, she sang for a church choir and then later sang with a recording
gospel group. After years of neglecting her love for music, she recently decided to do what she loves
again. MUSIC! She is now learning to play gospel piano and singing again. Her positive energy, love for
gospel music and bold personality landed her the opportunity to share with others her journey through
life via gospel music and personal testimony on RPEntertainment Radio as Ebony Journey with
#ChristianConversations and #PraiseMixDown.
1. People will describe me as having positive energy and funny
2. When I am not on the air, I am usually Listening to music, singing, playing music or hanging with
3. The first thing I notice on a person is their smile
4. In my car, you will always find something to drink, water or juice
5. Secret obsession is Nothing Bundt Cake
6. My favorite place to shop is Home Goods
7. I Love Peace
8. I Hate Hate…
9. Favorite Tv Shows: The Masked Singer, Big Brother, Marriage at First Sight
10. Favorite Concert in the last 3 years: Anthony Hamilton & Fantasia
11. One thing you probably didn’t know about me is….. I flew to Barcelona Spain alone and got lost
while I was there… .